BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Crazy food mixtures.. Post your's here.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#16  Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
When it comes to dressings my favorite is Russian/Catalina. Altho I tried this t\Tangy Orange one once it was wicked good. (kind of irrelevent...)

Ever mix Sprite and Dr.Pepper?

Sprite's crispness with Dr.Pepper's taste. Its good but I don't drink it in large quantities cause it gets sickening.

Hmmm.... interesting. :surprise:  Though i dont really like sprite(because of it being too sweat) dr. pepper is one of my faveriot drinks, and perhaps mixing the two together might not be so bad. :happy:  But here's something that my brother used to mix-

dr. pepper + cherry coke= awsome!

I know they already have a cherry vanellia dr. pepper now, and also diet as well(dont ask why i tried the diet XD) but you can barely tast the cherry or vanellia flavor because the stronger flavor of d.p over powers the other two. But my brother would always put more cherry coke than dr. pepper in his cup, so its more even that way for you to taste both the cherry and the d.p (by the way, dr.pepper's main ingrediant is prunes by the way) :stun: 

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:05 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1646s
Index - Back to Top