Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman DX
Kalidascorp
Bomberdude

Post#15  Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
!!!~~> SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING! <~~!!!

I needed to post a new reply so that it would appear as posting on the homepage :irritate:  (see Site Related for bombermanboard).

Anyway... My beta is up. Or rather, a beta of the beta :hilarious:  . I am releasing this to see how you guys like it so far. My AI script is getting nowhere right now, but I have a pretty good idea of how to make it. My mobility bug is fixed, and precise collision is disabled. It got annoying getting stuck on the curve of bombermans head, or the lump :hilarious:  . Anyway, here's where to download it. CLICK HERE!

How to play: For red bomber, use the arrow keys and shift to move and place bombs.
Blue, use D,F,G, and R (same layout as the arrow keys) and A to place bombs.
Press S for explosions(diffrent type) to apear above and below himself.
Press Control for red bomber to do the same.(Those are for testing. They don't kill the other player)
Destroy cracked rocks and mabey get a bomb up.
ITEMS:
Fire with black plus sign: Fireup (3 diffrent levels of explosions)
Bomb with red plus sign: Bombup (Infinite possible)
There is only 50/50 chance of getting a bombup from a cracked rock.
No chance of getting fire up from cracked rock.
Items do not get destroyed if an explosion hits them.

REASONS WHY THIS IS AN ALPHA:
When one of your characters are killed, you have to close the game and start it up again. There is no title screen. No WIN screen. No point system. No map boarders.

BUGS:
None found.

Please post here if you find anything happening that I didn't post above. Below are some screenshots of how the game looks like if you don't feel like downloading. Make it easy to access, because of the reasons mentioned above. I'll update the BUGS section when you guys report some. My goal for the next release is a title screen where you can at least choose when to start the game, a restart game feture, that goes back to the title screen after showing who won, and more maps.

BTW I'll work as much as possible on this, now that my unlimited access computer is available. Tell me if i forgot to give details on something.

And here we are: SNAPSHOTS!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1303s
Index - Back to Top