BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Razon can you tell me your escape explosion trick?
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
I belive it was only a glitch in the japanese ver but I did manage to do it once or twice in my time with the korean along while back... how to do it? well.. Its not something that anyone can master really.. I spent awhile learning it but I tried to teach others and I did not have much success with people, the most they ever were able to do it was once or twice.. Truly unless you practicly mastered it like me and could do it 80% of the time then its almost impossible for someone that hasn't done it and practiced knowing how for months... anyway the way to do it is well.. its hard to explain.. depending on your speed and the time the bomb has been placed you run towards the wall destroable wall at the right timing and you will pass through it as the explosion goes off.. but take heed. mastering this trick can not be a good thing because I noticed that when I would just be playing I would sometimes out of habbit and way of playing go through a wall and right into an explosion and die which somewhat made it harder on me but yeh.. o and it can't be done with spike bombs and survive from what I know. Also sometimes this will cause you to get kicked out because people think you cheat but not that often really.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1317s
Index - Back to Top