BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Online Korean FAQ
alexa999
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
guest wrote:
Hi,

very nice work ! will be useful I think for a lot of players. Only I would add that the colors for the name of the background under the name is a temporary option that is available either 24 hours or a week (depending on the type of option you took). It's written when you choose the options in the shop (1D or 7D).

Just a question Alexa999, how did you get those funny bombs ? I've searched in the shop but I can't find them.
wah really you can't find em? just click around, but not in the shop.. but there worthless anyway there no more powerful then a normal bomb
i would give a better explanation but i don't have the game on my pc and i have no intrest in playing it... i was so close to my jap goal 496k/500k and failing made me lose any little intrest i still had in bman online :normal: 

I started with the baseballbomb and the goldenbomb in my inventory. And Razon, thanks for telling me that they only look different, they aren't more powerful.

Oh yeah, guest, what do you press to do it for a week?
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1368s
Index - Back to Top