BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Online Korean FAQ
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:57 am  Reply with quote + 
guest wrote:
Hi,

very nice work ! will be useful I think for a lot of players. Only I would add that the colors for the name of the background under the name is a temporary option that is available either 24 hours or a week (depending on the type of option you took). It's written when you choose the options in the shop (1D or 7D).

Just a question Alexa999, how did you get those funny bombs ? I've searched in the shop but I can't find them.
wah really you can't find em? just click around, but not in the shop.. but there worthless anyway there no more powerful then a normal bomb
i would give a better explanation but i don't have the game on my pc and i have no intrest in playing it... i was so close to my jap goal 496k/500k and failing made me lose any little intrest i still had in bman online :normal: 

Last edited by Razon on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:12 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1518s
Index - Back to Top