Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic 2
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#144  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:
its better to stop the arguments before they get out of hand like on the other forum, there was never anybody there to stop it people keeped tellin the arguies to stop but they keeped going anyways...ill try not to be to strict but hey theres never anything around here that i can use my Admin/mod powers to help, so when there is i jump at it.

Agree'd, i've learned the hard way that you can never really get people to listen to you when your in an arguement with some one over the internet. My conflic with phase from the last bombermanboard is a good example of what im talking about... :shifty: 

Oh and by the way blue, your not the only one who gets stressed out alot, because its actually preety natural. I remember geting so angry at the least little things before in the past that now, they seemed to have been so mutch larger at the time than they really were, that is... now that i look back on them any way... :oops: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2324s
Index - Back to Top