Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic 2
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#131  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
Alright... maybe blue bomber does take things alittle too personally at times, or even has too mutch of a grudge towards surtain people. I tend to be the same way at times. But arguing with blue about his temper is no exuse to avoid the fact that you really did affend him, so dont take this the wrong way razon, but please... dont go any further with this arguement. All you have to do is apologize and then this whole little ordeal will be over with :hilarious:  lol. We should never get into fights with others on this board, i've been there before... and it got me into huge arguements with people here. I do think its alittle childish for blue to just run off like that. :stun:  But still razon, you should've removed it right when you were told to from blue.

Other than that, dont you think your taking this alittle too extreme blue... leaving the board untill he apologizes? Come on... again, thats just childish, :shifty:  Yes, razon needs to be alittle more apologetic, but both of you also need to be alittle more reasonable with each other. Others here like myself, dont want people making enemies out of one another... or else the board will just get worse and worse.

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:49 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1594s
Index - Back to Top