Razon
Board Admin

Post#130  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
blue bomberman wrote:
Razon wrote:
blue bomberman wrote:
Here's another one of me...
Senior pic.
Last edited by blue bomberman on Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
lmao you took the pic off because it looked like the cat pic i posted. :hilarious: 

My, My... Such audacity to poke fun at an already-pissed-at-you guy...
And now, my reply to you...

You have quite some nerve to picture me as that... that guy!!! And even worse, YOU RUBBED IT IN !!! :mad:  :mad: 

You didn't even ask me was it ok to post that pic! You've gotten so far on my bad side, you're lucky I didn't a nice big flame post. And I even thought I told you all that I don't take personal jokes to well. But That... that was too extreme...

And then when I asked you to remove it, you didn't even bother to do it! It took regulus777 in order to get you to do it, and you're the admid!! :mad:  (BTW: Thx regulus :P )
I don't think I feel happy being here. So until razon apologizes, You won't be seeing this guy anymore... *Teleports megaman style*
hurray i'm in the first fight :xeyes:  ... the guy wasn't even killing the cat!! he was cooking dinner... it wasn't ment to be offensive towards you.. i thought it was funny ;_;
:stun:  ugh you always take things so personal like when i had someone else make music for the trailer you took it like i thought you were lousy at making music..
And besides i just posted it because i thought it looked something like you from far away.. doesn't look like you from up close =_=
i remember one of the first times we talked on yahoo you got annoyed and blocked me :annoyed:
if not for aim i may not have talked to you besides on this message board.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1266s
Index - Back to Top