BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Two reasons why Bomberman isn't popular in America.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#21  Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
1985 is right.

And I think the new Super Mario bros. game will be relesaed in commeneration of it.

Also for the veiws of the gamers, I gotta agree with regulus iwth his quote

regulus777 wrote:
I beleive these are all valid reasons why bomberman is unpopular. The average "gamer" blech i hate that every fool who goes out and buys a PS2 with grandtheft auto or an X box with halo and they think they can call themselves a gamer. Sure you can have one of those games and still be a gamer but when you think its the best thing ever because thats what someone else said so you went out and bought it you're just an idiot...

I mean come on. Buying a damn Xbox and/or PS2 just for GTA or thier other "popular" games. The press may be right in a way about them. But going around bothering people about this is the best game aound is stupid to the extreme. To be honest with you all, GTA games sucks on ice. There's no point into it. You go around shooting this and that, driving to so and so, stealing ppls cars and all those dumbs missions that require you to do a combo of the three... And get more missions afterwards. Real fun... It makes no sense to me. It's more like a action movie than a real game to me.

Those sports games are even more pointless to me... Unless you're disabled or it's something dangerous, why bother getting those games when you'll have more fun playing it for real? Waste of 50 bucks if you ask me...

I'd rather play something that I know that I'll enjoy not beacause it's popular or all that Sure net play is nice and using phone-like headphones is a plus. But Getting all that and just FOR that is kinda stupid. They'd be better off getting a compy and downlaoding net games for it. Getting a system and playing games and buying more for it when suitable one are released (not buying games that "everyone" deems "popular" and are a "must have game") and being able to conversate with other gamers without being an ass about it are what make people true gamers in my opinions.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1237s
Index - Back to Top