Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden English Subs
legato
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sat May 27, 2023 2:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Over the last year and a half, I have been commissioning a translation of the Bakugaiden animes. They are being worked on by a person named Yume and I have done some additional proofreading as the project went on.

As of the now, the first series is complete in its entirety! It's been a massive effort to which I applaud Yume for their hard work and dedication to the cause.

The bulk of the series will drop on June 3rd (up to episode 44.) The final four episodes and specials will be released on July 1st. The reason for the gap in time is to allow everyone time to watch the show and enjoy it. July 1st will be a Watch Party where everyone can enjoy the ending together. Hopefully we can all bond over this cool moment for the Bomberman fandom.

In addition, from May 29 until June 3rd, we will be celebrating Bomberman Week. I will be releasing some secret videos in the lead up until the series drops. Prepare for more surprises!

I hope you all can join us and celebrate the occasion.

May 29 > Bomberman Week

June 3 > Baku eng subs (up to ep 44)

July 1 > Final 4 eps Watch Party and release

Note: Bakugaiden V is in progress, TBA 2025.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1491s
Index - Back to Top