Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Kuro Bomberman
Bomberbie

Post#873  Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
Power Bomberman is the BEST fan game ever and I'm especially loving the stages with the monsters in them as I've always craved fighting monsters while you have a whole bunch of bomberman friends with you.

One major problem for me though is Power Bomberman doesn't recognize my 8bitdo zero 2 controllers; I just bought these really cute tiny key-chain blue-tooth controllers called 8BitDo Zero 2, controllers off of Amazon a couple days ago.

Check them out if you don't own some already. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081HMG8PC they'd be great if you're like me and take your little computer with a whole bunch of little controllers around to friends' houses to play them at parties.

My 8BitDo Zero 2 controllers both work pretty well with Super Mario Bros X2 and work fine in the Windows 10 game controller windows settings when I test them, so any chance you could buy a couple to see how fun they are, then update Power Bomberman to let me add them as controllers? :)

Unrelated, assuming the image link I added for my profile works, I just wanted to point out the only Bomberman power-up Power Bomberman is missing is the scary fun one shown in my profile, from the Bomberman World 1992 arcade game; https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/28564352.png or to see it in action check them out on level 2; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFmG2gZrySU
It didn't have a name but I call it the ricochet-blast power-up, where if you are close to a corner (like in one of your battle modes) and your bomb blast is long enough, it will wrap around corners. It was one of the most evil power-ups ever conceived for multi-player and it just made co-op so much more fun because even if players weren't trying to kill each other it was still WAY too easy to accidentally kill everyone with the ricochet blast once you had a lot of fire faces.

the only thing more evil was the wall-spreading virus from the old cyberjouer online bomberman game (sorry can't spell it) where one virus made you lay walls behind you as you ran around, gradually walling yourself into a space you couldn't get out of and blocking all the other players. Epic, legendary stuff I hope to one day see again in an awesome Bomberman fan game since Nintendo/Hudson Soft is not capable of making an awesome game that combines all these power-ups from prior games.

Just wanted to point that out in case you missed the classic bomberman arcade game with that power-up. It's SO worth playing!

Thanks for the awesome game which will be renewed every time I play with a different combination of friends.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1201s
Index - Back to Top