Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Legato's Thread of Bomberman Stuff
BakuBonba
Bomberdude

Post#77  Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Aww. :sad:  Let's have a moment of silence for legato's computer.

Ok. Here's some "interesting" news. A new J2me emulator for Android has appeared on the Google Play store. Its called J2me Loader. I first got it not too long after it was released. At first, Bomberman 3D (remember that game? The one that wouldn't work?) Didn't startup (as usual) But, an update came to the emulator. The current version, (as of this post) 1.2.8.4, ACTUALLY loads Bomberman 3D. But the graphics don't load (its probably the jar file I have). A few days later, I found this page:
https://github.com/nikita36078/J2ME-Loader/issues/267
That's a bug page for Bomberman 3D. Now, some people may be saying:"What's so special about that page?". Well...
1. The game version is 1.0.3 & the resolution is 240x320 (The resolution we've been trying to get to work).
2. One of the issues is that "AFTER" finishing the first level, the game crashes. After.

That means that there is a 240x320 resolution Jar file out there that works with an emulator (maybe)! The 240x320 version has more levels (digging into the non-working version's files reveals more levels). The emulator has had a ton of fixes that involve games, so even if we don't find that file, the person who created the emulator will probably fix all of the issues with the game's emulation in the near future, allowing us to play Bomberman 3D!
I hope this cheers you up.
EDIT: I didn't find the jar file (yet) but someone who has a github account could report that the game doesn't work properly (at least, the JAR file we have). That way, the game might work and we can archive another piece of Bomber-History.
"When Konami gives you lemons, remember that this mode is the closest we'll ever get to a Bomberman x Kirby crossover. Make of that what you will." -BakuBonba on "Super Bomberman R's Memory Cartridges in Grand Prix Battle Mode."
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1726s
Index - Back to Top