Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Legato's Thread of Bomberman Stuff
legato
Bomberman

Post#54  Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:30 am  Reply with quote + 
Hello everyone! I'm proud to announce the near completion of a big project: The Bomberman Manuals Project. Basically, I've been working with Ragey (and with some help from our ol' pal Plasma) to compile and scan as many Bomberman manuals as possible. The pack is hit/miss on the box arts and cartridges/CDs because it's mainly focusing on the manuals themselves but I'm open to the idea of adding more of them.

The pack I've created includes what I believe to be all of the US manuals, many of the European ones, and nearly all of the Japanese ones. I plan on submitting this to as many places as possible on the internet to help further archive/preserve Bomberman's legacy. I would to massively thank Ragey for his work as this project was 90% him. I mainly organized it all and scanned ones we were missing on the US side. There was also contribution from Plasma as I mentioned with a few much needed US manuals.

Anyway, I'd like to submit this to the community for review. Feel free to dump critiques here and be honest. Note any organizational issues, missing manuals/boxes/carts and we'll see if we can improve this further. Once the pack is completed as is, I'll start sharing it around. I plan on releasing a second pack later on, should more manuals come along in time.

Lastly let me post this tentative list of manuals we already know we need. The games with cameos/references to Bomberman have not yet been included.

PC: Bomberman Collection Vol. 2 (Japanese)
GB: Blaster Master Jr. (European)
PS1: Bomberman Wars (Japanese)
GCN: Bomberman Jetters (Japanese)
GBA: Bomberman Max 2 Red & Blue (European)
DS: Bomberman Land Touch (European)
DS: Bomberman Land Touch 2 (European)
WII: Bomberman Land Wii (European)

EDIT: Now there's two links, one for the total package and the other for individual folders.

Folders:
https://mega.nz/#F!8y5VlCaY!ZIG3c3FzsY4oYghxnR0CyA

Total Package (5.20 GB):
https://mega.nz/#!EvQRjYLZ!qxriIBwHq9vQ-gJwca97aFR9yvTPmMhIl-UMl2180OU

Last edited by legato on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:27 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1254s
Index - Back to Top