Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Legato's Thread of Bomberman Stuff
legato
Bomberman

Post#51  Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
Greetings all! Here's some more crap to share with you. In the link below is what I call the Bomberman Emulation pack.

Basically it features a lot of roms (isos, etc. whatever) of some of the most obscure Bomberman games. Some of the games feature emulators and again, I usually threw those in for the obscure games just to make it easier to move along with. Some emulators may already be unzipped. I mostly just copied these straight from my archive.

It's not complete, as I was mostly going for the rare stuff, but it's something we can all hold on to and share as need be, to help preserve some of these really obscure games. I will comment that the iPhone games (Touch and Touch 2) don't have an emulator. I had to put those on my iPhone and record from there but hey, at least the roms work!

A brief disclaimer: all these files were virus free and worked fine for me but check them and use them at your own discretion. Please let me know if anything goes wonky!

Now here's a list of the games:

Bomberman Blast Japan (Wii)
Bomberman Land 2 (Gamecube)
Bomberman Kart (PS2)
Bomberman Kart DX (PS2)
Bomberman Hardball (PS2)
Bomberman Land 3 (PS2)

All the J2me games I posted videos of (3D Atomic, 3D 2009, Deluxe, Kart, Panic, Pinball, Puzzle, Reloaded, Super)

Touch 1 and 2 (iOS)
100 Person Bomberman (Android)
Bomberman and Vs. Bomberman for Android are in there somewhere

Bomberman 3D, Special, Bomber Man, and Bomber King for MSX

Bomberman (Sharp MZ-800)

Bomberman '08 (The one BakuBonba shared previously)

Bomber Man (X68000)

Bomberman (ZX Spectrum)

The link: https://mega.nz/#!5LZ1ABQY!VDfWAMylrJxrsYEFcderouKYMz99uqD6Mi4vQuHp8y8
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1589s
Index - Back to Top