Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Legato's Thread of Bomberman Stuff
legato
Bomberman

Post#49  Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
I actually just realized, I never took the time to share stuff I noticed playing Panic Bomber for PSP! I beat it forever go but forgot to post stuff so let's go for it.

[Collapse] Panic Bomber PSP
There's not a lot of unique modes in this game. You have a main game and a challenge mode so nothing too fancy there. In the main game you compete against the other colored Bomberman: Green, Red, Blue, and Black. Once you beat all of them, you unlock a Hige Hige Bandit to battle!

Each character has five pre-set stages you must beat. Basically it starts you off with a unique handicap on your board so each match takes a different strategy to overcome. The Hige alone was really tough! Just take a look at the Level 5 match against the Hige!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So again, nothing too fancy. Once you beat them, you get a decent credits sequence. I thought it was pretty neat.

As you go along, completing the main mode and the challenge mode, you unlock multiple extras. You can have different background, music, borders for the puzzle area, and even change the Bomberman heads themselves! Below are some GIFs of all the unlockable heads and they are pretty cool!

How fun! Just look at all this silliness! It definitely makes the game feel quite different. On that note, here's what the regular faces look like. They are well animated and gives the game a sense of charm.

It was a bit of a fresh approach in some ways, by having levels and letting you choose when to challenge them. It was also excellent all the customization that went into this game but overall, it was a lot more of the same.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1201s
Index - Back to Top