Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Mobile Thread
Razon
Board Admin

Post#39  Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Note that I merely stated the forum rules in my post and pointed out what you were doing for the purpose of enforcing said rules, it's not a personal attack or mistreatment of any kind.

I did not accuse you of double posting with ill intention, or for the sake of raising your post count. I said that it's one of the negative cases that double posting can sometimes be associated with, along with other scenarios.

Also I didn't say that I wanted you to stop posting, quite the contrary in fact as I had provided you a bulletin list of advice on ways to go about making better forum posts, as to help encourage posting etiquette that falls in line with the forum standards.

Among other things, you said that you didn't know what double posting was when it was mentioned to you before, and it appeared that you are likely new to using forums in general.

So I took the time to explain in detail what double posting is, and the reasons as to why it's typically not allowed or is discouraged against. Followed by kindly asking you to refrain from double posting, while providing advice on how to do exactly that.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1188s
Index - Back to Top