Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Mobile Thread
BakuBonba
Bomberdude

Post#35  Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Legato posted a longplay of Bomberman Panic (Panic Bomber for mobile)
https://youtu.be/4pu0ahVo50c

I know this is a bit off topic but I Made a forum game called Bomberman Adventures 1. Its a 1 to 4 player game. Entering begins now. If anyone wants to enter, go here TOTALLY NOT AN AD FOR MY FORUM GAME
Now, back on topic. From the research I did, Bomberman 3D 2009 is a nonofficial game. Probably.
And, @Plasma Captain, If you thought 3D Bomberman Atomic was bad with its Bomberman World Sprite Stealing Ripping, Just play Bomberman 3D 2009.

So far, Legato and I have had no luck with Bomberman 3D. :sad: 
On a positive note, We can start the search for Bomberman (N-gage)! I've always wanted to try this one! @legato, Can you help me find the files for the game?
I just found it.
Also, I'm a Bomberdude now. Yay!

From what I've heard, There are secret stages in Bomberman (n-gage) One particular stage is accessed by Not placing a single bomb in the first boss fight. That's what I've heard, anyway.
EDIT: Can someone help me find an N-gage emulator?
"When Konami gives you lemons, remember that this mode is the closest we'll ever get to a Bomberman x Kirby crossover. Make of that what you will." -BakuBonba on "Super Bomberman R's Memory Cartridges in Grand Prix Battle Mode."
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1675s
Index - Back to Top