Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Regional Differences
BakuBonba
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
DarkFire4114 wrote:
There's a lot of differences in TSA bosses, a lot more than the ones you mentioned, and many more beyond the bosses.

I was in the process of documenting TSA regional differences, as well as Bomberman Hero's regional differences. There is an actual list of Hero's regional differences floating around, originating from the Hero speedrun community. However, aside from the document itself being more lazily written (blatant missing information when comparing US vs JP differences the farther you read into it), there seems to be a lot of undocumented changes that are incredibly hard to miss, which has made me skeptical of the whole document. I only managed to check a few stages so far, but all of them had missing information. For example, in the first hot level where your HP depletes, there's a *lot* of Gold Hearts in the JP version, none in the US version, and the document only lists one Gold Heart difference at the very beginning of the stage.

I've been quite busy so I don't know when I'll get around to completing this list but I've made a lot of progress in recording TSA's differences and haven't really started in Hero.

Are the bosses in Baku2(JPN) harder than the ones in TSA (USA)?
Also, I know about Hero's regional differences. Maybe I'll state some of them.
"When Konami gives you lemons, remember that this mode is the closest we'll ever get to a Bomberman x Kirby crossover. Make of that what you will." -BakuBonba on "Super Bomberman R's Memory Cartridges in Grand Prix Battle Mode."
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1217s
Index - Back to Top