Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Mobile Thread
BakuBonba
Bomberdude

Post#18  Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Plasma Captain wrote:
That last screenshot looks like a bad mockup made in an early version of Game Maker using improperly ripped Bomberman World character graphics.

I'm really curious about that, as well as Earth Bomber being there. Part of me wonders if this is a bootleg, even though it has Hudson Soft's name on the bootup splash screen. Even the title screen is terrible; the repurposed artwork of Bomberman has been poorly edited to give him a new expression.

But given the quality of the other phone titles I've seen so far, the other part of me is not surprised about how terrible this looks.

Trust me, 3D Bomberman Atomic is an official game (Living Mobile, the company that distributed Hudson Soft mobile games distributed this game). Also, in some stages, there are TWO Earth Bombers! TWO!
Lastly, this game plays WORST than it looks. Remember when I warned people earlier about this game? Well...
1.The Controls are so bad! There were many instances where I tapped a direction (right, for instance), only to careen in that direction.
2.The graphics. Ugh... the graphics.
3.Why are there Two, count em, TWO Earth Bombers?!

I found this YouTube video from 2006 on BM act zero mobile type. :peace: 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5FVexoXEqeI
"When Konami gives you lemons, remember that this mode is the closest we'll ever get to a Bomberman x Kirby crossover. Make of that what you will." -BakuBonba on "Super Bomberman R's Memory Cartridges in Grand Prix Battle Mode."
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1289s
Index - Back to Top