Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Mobile Thread
BakuBonba
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
Guess what everyone? I Found Bomberman '08! :veryhappy: 
Ok. So let me explain. I was surfing the web, looking for Bomberman J2ME games (things like Super Bomberman and Bomberman Deluxe) when I found a mobile game website called ummet.com. on the website, I searched up Bomberman. After that, I found "Bomberman for ppc". To my surprise, the screenshot showed the Bomberman '08 title screen (except for the fact that it said Bomberman rather than Bomberman '08). I instantly installed the game and ran it in Microsoft's Windows Mobile 6 emulator. The game was literally a english translation of Bomberman '08 (Bagura and Bonba Planet are examples of this). The world map uses the Japanese names for the levels. And that's the story! I'll provide the link to the game later.
"When Konami gives you lemons, remember that this mode is the closest we'll ever get to a Bomberman x Kirby crossover. Make of that what you will." -BakuBonba on "Super Bomberman R's Memory Cartridges in Grand Prix Battle Mode."

Last edited by BakuBonba on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:28 am
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2074s
Index - Back to Top