Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman '94
mitja
Bomberbie

Post#5  Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Plasma Captain wrote:
Not everybody uses them; I'm just trying to cover all bases.

Early Bomberman games have so little text (and some of it is already English), and the menus are so simple, that the language barrier is no real issue.

Today a funny thing happened I think Mega Bomberman knew I didn't like it because today I was playing it and recording I did that with some of previous bomberman games (and other games too) and I didn't even encounter a single remote bomb (I know they exist because I was playing the other day for the first time and I got it in Vexin' Volcano and I encountered it later again and I didn't blow it up because I always place bombs carefully. Anyway all the games that are listed as PC engine here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bomberman_video_games can be played on TurboGrafx-16 because when I click on PC engine on wiki it redirects to TurboGrafx-16 and it says PC engine is actually TurboGrafx-16 and funny how Mega Bomberman is the only bomberman game that has ever lagged for me not sure if there is any other Bomberman for genesis.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1515s
Index - Back to Top