Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: AlbirdvampPrince's Stream
AlbirdVampPrince
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
I will try to write the time and date here when my stream will begin if anyone here is interested to watch me play Bomberman Games. :happy: 

~ STREAM - 4/20 - 4/22 ~

1.) April 20, 2017: Thursday 5:00 P.M. CT -> Bomberman Blast - Capture the Crown (Normal and Smaller Stages)

2.) April 21, 2017: Friday 4:00 P.M. CT -> Super Bomberman R - Online Multiplayer Battle 10

3.) April 21, 2017: Friday 6:00 P.M. CT -> Bomberman Ultra (PS3) - Pro Matches: Online Multiplayer 2

4.) BONUS: April 22, 2017: Saturday 5:00 P.M. CT -> Splody: AIs and Online Multiplayer 1

Also I want to stream Power Bomberman Online, but I need a volunteer(s) to play online for the first time because I never play Power Bomberman online match before. :oops: 

Once that done, I can proceed to make a livestream event on youtube and I want to know what is the best time and date for you guys to play online multiplayer. Sadly since I'm a free member in LogMeIn Hamachi, I can only have 5 players max. :cry: 

That's all. :peace: 

Last edited by AlbirdVampPrince on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:06 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1286s
Index - Back to Top