Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Legato's Thread of Bomberman Stuff
legato
Bomberman

Post#27  Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Plasma Captain wrote:
Nooo, you left out the best part; when you finally collected all the pieces! You've got to post that. I was seriously laughing for like 10 minutes when you showed it to me.

Also, am I the only one who absolutely cannot stand the walk cycle? It's just so awkward and sloppy.

I agree about the walk cycle. It's almost like he's bouncing into frame. That, and the backgrounds just seem like they're swapped out like on an old TV show. It seems really cheap.

But Plasma's right. I did neglect to mention the final slap in the face. As I was saying, it takes about 100 of these pieces in order to challenge Dark Bomber and his minions. Then you enter the post game where a final world opens up with a few more minigames and weird things.

[Collapse Text]
One notable feature is the Attractions Challenge, where you must play all the minigames in a big o' gauntlet! The game does let you save your progress after every 10 minigames but considering there's about 50, it'll be tough to overcome it. Once you clear it, you do earn a nice crown.

In order to access this challenge, you'll probably need close to 140 pieces. Now you would imagine something awesome happening when get all 150 right? I mean, you beat the game and went the extra mile to achieve everything you can in this game. Beating the Attractions Challenge makes sense but getting all 150 must be something cool like a new mini-game.

.....is this real life? Not only do I get nothing, but that lame ass Director emails me and literally tells me I get nothing. Out of all the dialogue ridden moments I endured in this game, they can't even give me something special. No cutscene? No secret minigame? No new hat?

I originally didn't intend to get all 150. I just wanted to progress a little further and see all the minigames but I ended up being so close, I figured why not. When I saw the email, I really had a moment of disbelief. It felt like the Director was a real person, and a real asshole all at the same time. They did all that nonsense with the story and nothing happens when you get all 150. Just great Hudson, just great.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1243s
Index - Back to Top