Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: SPOILER EDITION: Super Bomberman R
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#14  Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:36 am  Reply with quote + 
I had issues with the camera in this game too, especially combined with the finicky controls. Can anyone guess why they used a view like that? I think it makes the game harder than it should be. I used the joystick at first but eventually learned to adapt to the quasi d-pad, which simplified a lot (though not all) of the control issues.

I also have to take back my earlier comments about the contrast between the interactable objects and the environment. Initially I said that there was enough to tell things apart, but in actually playing the game I found the immense amount of detail in the environments to be quite visually overwhelming, and so sometimes I felt like it was difficult to get a read on my current gaming situation. (I'm not sure how much of this is actually in the game and how much is me needing to get a new prescription for my glasses though. Or how much is me just being terrible at video games.)

The actual story mode music for stages and scenes is fine. I'm really not a fan of any of the menu screen music, though.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1324s
Index - Back to Top