BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bman DS release date: June 21, 2005! Confirmed by Gamespot!!
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#25  Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Heh, everyone loves the multiplayer of bomberman and think thats all its good for. It really saddens me. I loved the 1 player adventure modes of the 3 bomberman games for N 64. I think we need more bomberman games like that with awesome casts and cool levels with an excellent soundtrack. Multiplayer should still be there but we should still have custom parts that you can find in the 1 player mode. Then when you work hard to earn them in 1 player you can sport them on your character in battle mode. It's such a awesome thing they added for those games. I also loved the boss battles of the N64 games as well. I highly support that work be done on 1 player story mode in future bomberman games. Also as far as consoles go, i'm sick of the cel-shaded graphics. We need to lose those IMO.

I haven't been motivated to try a bomberman game in a long time. I tried Generation and it just wasn't cutting it for me. As for Jetters well it looked like almost the same thing.

My final statement is that currently in my personal opinion, bomberman's peak was on the N64.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1127s
Index - Back to Top