Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#462  Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
Last night I was on Ragey's page, looking for links to the old Bomberman sites to study their general designs and such. One thing led to another and I came across not only the Super Bomberman 4 official website, but this page in particular, which contains otherwise unseen information on the Bomber Shitennou and Great Bomber.

So I translated it. I have no idea how canon this is as it appears nowhere in the other documentation (manual, guidebook) but here it is:

Quote:
Who are the Bomber Shitennou led by the mysterious Bomberman!?

Having finished a fun trip, a group of Bombermen are heading back home on a passenger shuttle... 4 light balls quickly approach the shuttle. Shaking violently, the shuttle is sucked up into a black hole and finally explodes. With their friends scattered throughout time, Shirobon and Kurobon wake up in primitive times...  Last time, Bomberman had defeated and driven away Professor Bagura. He has returned, having changed into an electronic cyberbrain mecha. The Bomber Shitennou are a Bomberman assassination force created for the sole purpose of obliterating Bomberman. Accounting for the flaws in the previous 5 Fiendish Bombers, their weapons have been strengthened, their body armour has been heavily fortified, and a Bagura Chip has been embedded in their thought patterns.

It's pretty interesting, and it at least gives an explanation as to who and what they were.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1345s
Index - Back to Top