From Topic: Super Bomberman R
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#30  Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
herrDoktorat wrote:
I've always been here, lurking! Nice to talk to you again, though. :>

Oh, well, welcome back from the shadows. :laugh: 

herrDoktorat wrote:
I wonder where they got the idea that not having to clear the enemies is a new rule.

I have no idea. In the Treehouse video, the Konami U.S. representative was talking about magnet traps and even those stage-covering foreground elements as though they were also new things (one of the other guys commented on "how much they've done with the core mechanic"... lol). Presumably they assume that newcomers won't know better, and will think that this stuff is brand new, and the rest of us won't care.

Based on a few things, I'm going to lay out my predictions for boss order, so in case I'm right I can brag about it later (lol :peace:  ):

1) Magnet Bomber - The first world has magnet traps, and he's never been any stronger before. The first boss in the trailer, the crab-like one, appears to have a long bar magnet (it has an "N" on it), so I assume that's his respective big boss.

2) Pretty Bomber

3) Plasma Bomber

4) Brain Bomber - Basing these three off of Story's order.

5) Golem Bomber - He's depicted separately from the rest of the characters, so he seems potentially more important this time around. That could just be a stylistic choice, but in the trailer, the second boss we see is a huge castle-like mech with foliage on top and one big eye. Both in design and colour, it matches up with Golem Bomber's new design. Also, its shape is very reminiscent of Fire Breast, his boss form in Super Bomberman 2. The way the characters react to this boss indicates to me that it's probably an important one, and thus logically places him at the end. As I mentioned earlier, it's not unprecedented for the last Bomber boss to be just the biggest strongest guy - in Quest, Burning Commander was clearly not a leader, but was still the last boss faced, and in the GameCube version of Jetters, Grand Bomber was faced last, despite his character in the anime. It could be an interesting twist.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1345s
Index - Back to Top