Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Super Bomberman R
AtomicPoetryPunk
Bomberdude

Post#24  Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:16 am  Reply with quote + 
http://www.gamestop.com/games/super-bomberman-r-nintendo-switch/141929

Here's a link to GameStop's page for it. I'm a little concerned about the $60 price point, personally. I hope that doesn't stop many newcomers from getting into the game. I think a simple game like Bomberman would be an easier sell at something like $40. I hope though, that the $60 SKU means that it actually has that much effort and value packed into it's development and it's not just an example of Konami being cheap about everything. :shifty: 

I thought, for a second, maybe there would be some type of in-game plot explanation as to why Pretty Bomber is now hero and not a villain coming from the other Super Bomberman games. I think that's a long shot though, even though it shares the same title as the old games, I doubt this new game is targeted towards fans of the old. It probably just won't acknowledge it at all. I wish it could be something like Shiro teaming up with the Dastardly Bombers to stop a new threat, or Bagura! But I'll bet this game is just a full story reboot, and you're probably right about that being just Cute Pink from the Bomberman Land games, or just a regular Pink Bomber. That's still cool with me though, at least she's there at all :oops:  at least any of them are there at all at this point.

The Balloms are SO WEIRD! They look more like animals than balloons now... or like... some kind of Pokemon? I wouldn't even recognize them as balloon type enemies if I wasn't already familiar with them. But the new graphic style makes everything look good! Like it's all made of clay or plastic, the HD shaders really bring a new sense of life to all of the models.

10 out of 10, would buy a Ballom Amiibo! :peace: 
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1399s
Index - Back to Top