Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Super Bomberman R
AtomicPoetryPunk
Bomberdude

Post#20  Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have to say, I especially love the Dastardly Bombers redesigns, personally. They look so dynamic and sharp in this art style. I'm a little upset that Pretty Bomber isn't one of them, but at the same time I'm glad she's in the game at all and they probably needed her to flesh out the Bomberman team and justify an 8 player mode.

Plasma and Magnet are my favorites and they look totally BA anyway. I bet Golem will end up being some type of pre-final boss you fight at the end of the game, but before facing down Bagura, who by the way looks so beyond awesome in this! Like an evil anime villain!

In the Treehouse event they skipped like 3 cut-scenes, so it looks like we're gonna be getting a decent amount of story in this one. I'm really excited to get to know these new versions of the characters. Even if the story is silly. Epic looking boss fights though!

The Hige-Hige Bandits are way too cute in the gameplay video. I wonder if we'll be seeing any other familiar faces, such as Mujoe, MechaDoc, Professor Ein, or even Max!

Actually, now that I think about it, I'll be pretty disappointed to not at least see Louie.

Last edited by AtomicPoetryPunk on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:15 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1671s
Index - Back to Top