BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bman DS release date: June 21, 2005! Confirmed by Gamespot!!
Amvien
Bomberdude

Post#16  Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:
Dark Elf wrote:
Regulus 777 wrote:
ha ha, you'd still have to gather 8 people though, and the only proof i have of there being more then 8 bomberman fans is this message board.

yes I agree with Regulus my friend at school is constantly asking people if they have the Four Swords (Zelda Game) so he can play the 4 player mode and he's been unsuccessful as far as I know so if he has trouble finding 4 people 8 people must be insane

You only need one game:
blue bomberman wrote:
> The game can host 8 players at one time, with only one game card!
I must have missed it :oops:  I was going on the info I read Bomberman DS - Multiplayer

"BOMBERMAN DS - The classic pink and blue and white outfitted man with the bomb is back, and this time for the upcoming Nintendo DS handheld.

Luckily, you won't be the only one playing. Utilizing the built in wireless support of the DS, Bomberman DS (tentatively titled) will allow up to 8 player multiplayer...yep, that's right, you and 7 others (friends, family, lost penguins in your basement) can play simultaneously, and with the two screens of the DS, use two connected maps at the same time." from
http://www.gamercentric.com/viewnews_popup.php?id=2868&gameid=8268
I'm sry again I'll make sure to check everything a couple times incase I miss something ,from what I read I thought everyone needed the game again I'm sorry for my mistake
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1660s
Index - Back to Top