Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
crs9683
Bomberbie

Post#615  Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Someone64 wrote:
legato wrote:
crs9683 wrote:
So, I'm happy to see someone made a good bomberman game. Looks great. But I later on plan to do a 12 player session with people. So, what would be some good inexpensive controllers to buy? And I'd need a good usb hub cause my computer doesn't have that many ports.

I've used this controller for years and it's been awesome. They do wear out after a few years though. I think my original lasted 6 years? Usually the USB just wears out.

Edit: it would help if I post the damn link https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-940-000110-Gamepad-F310/dp/B003VAHYQY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478488946&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+controller

The controller has HORRIBLE built in dead zone issues that makes precise control with the analogue sticks impossible. Not only does it have BUILT IN deadzone that's gigantic which should be up to the game to handle but it has GIANT directional deadzone, too. Also, the triggers are really stiff. Anyway, sorry for derailing the thread a bit. The D-Pad of that thing is okay I guess, though.

It should work fine if he's just using the d-pad. :P
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1749s
Index - Back to Top