Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#461  Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
I don't remember actually having done this before, but it was just brought up, so I'm doing it. Here's the story for Panic Bomber for the PCE, the one that features Golem and Pretty Bomber and that weird mysterious doctor guy at the end. I'll probably scan the manual some day if nobody else does it first.

[Collapse] Japanese
平和のために戦え、ボンバーマン!!

今からほんの少し未来。銀河の片隅にある豊かな自然に恵まれた平和な星・ノギスースで、人々はおだやかに暮らしていました。しかしある日当然、魔王バグラーの手下である魔物たちがこの星を荒し回るようになりました。バグラーはこの星で平和に暮らすボンバーマンに仕返しをするために、空に浮かぶ城に乗ってやってきたのです。ボンバーマンはノギスースの平和を取り戻すため、北の山脈の上に浮かぶ浮遊城へと向かって、再び冒険の旅に出ることになりました。

[Collapse] English
Battle for Peace, Bomberman!!

It is the near future. In the corner of the galaxy lies Nogisūsu Star, naturally blessed with peace, where everybody lives quietly. But one day, of course, monster underlings of the devil king Bagura began laying waste to the star. In order to get revenge on Bomberman for living peacefully on this star, Bagura boarded a floating castle in the sky. To restore peace to Nogisūsu Star, Bomberman must once again embark on an adventurous journey, heading toward the floating castle suspended above the northern mountains.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1311s
Index - Back to Top