Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Z_Boy
Bomberbie

Post#582  Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
You're welcome :)

I managed to pass Trial 49 with some random luck: I didn't see what happened but 4-5 opponents died in same time and I finished the job with the 2 remaining... I maintain this level is too hard, far unfair and too much on luck based.
The next and last Trials where more affordable compared to 49; the Trial 51 => I tried to steal the Remote Bomb or the Homing Bomb while debuffing the enemies.
I noticed some IA issues on teamplay when my ally dropping bombs regardless of my presence + the Homing Bomb follow the allied characters. But I think these will be enhanced/fixed in the future ;)

Other notices:
- I find the Bombs Row item (forgot the name) not very efficient; sometimes it didn't work while sometimes it's work on a bomb laid by another player; but with the Purple Louie, all's fine
- I think you should put a color gradient layout (the one in score mode looks nice) for the Path to Glory map in normal mode, and maybe wide (for better lisibility purpose)
- It would be good to implement a save & load system (or memorized) for the battle settings (Handicap, Items, Music etc) since it can be tedious to configure at every game
- Do you plan to add a WIDE map like the one in Hi-Ten Chara-Bom with the same pattern, graphics, gimmicks and Sudden Death pattern? video => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGVJTJSz9Xg
If you really consider to do this, I will be glad to provider you an analyze of the Chara-bom map characteristics ;)
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1581s
Index - Back to Top