Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Z_Boy
Bomberbie

Post#580  Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:24 am  Reply with quote + 
Hi!

Thanks for this awesome game! I'm thinking of playing this game at 5-6 players (purchased an USB HUD...) because with the heavy content and configuration options, it's the best Bomberman ever! This deserves also to use my video projector... *.* <= (I'll post some photos here)

If you allow me, I want to notice several things:
- the controller configuration is too messy: have to enter the input in a row + no display of actual keys configuration + no cancel button. But this is not dramatic since the Dinput controllers as well the XInput ones are working very well
- the AI players (in Normal) are smart and challenging but tend to randomly destroy the bonus items and they lack of offensive behaviour (leading to draw games or area completely covered by Sudden Death blocks when no human players left)
- the Trial N°49... No, just no! The nearly unplayable movement speed + 7 frame perfect dodging AI players + overpowered ennemies (the guy using the Remote Bomb and the fat ass robot with his f* firepower killing us from the other side) + the b* of the bottom left corner throwing us as soon as we meet her + the Cherry bomb that *beep*s up all timing VS a mere human with a shitty firepower... seriously dudes???
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1163s
Index - Back to Top