Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Lx Xzit
Bomberbie

Post#562  Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hello!
I found this game like a week ago and I've been playing it a lot. It's pretty cool!

I wanted to try the Online Mode, then a dude downloaded the game too to play with me, we tried to play but we failed. We are sure we did all steps correctly, we gave all the permissions needed for Netplay functions, we made exceptions for Anti-viruses also we have installed the same version of the game (the last one of couse). When we tried to play, two strange errors happened:

1.) When I make a host and my friend join, we both can see the room before to play, we can change our avatars, choose the stage, etc. Everything seems works fine. Then we claim as a ready and start the game, I can play normally but my friend can't! He says there's a message saying "Waiting for other players", I can see the room and even I can see his movements, but my friend can't see anything more than that message. I tried to play with 3 different persons but the result is always the same.

2.) When I try to join in a host, I can't see anything! When I join, I get into an empty room where no players are there, and after some seconds I get expulsed with the message "Conection was lost", This also happened with three different persons (I'm sure I didn't make anything wrong, I did all steps correctly. I made a little experiment inserting a random IP, then I noticed will happen the same thing that happened with my friends, but the difference is that I will be expulsed of the room faster).

I've seen videos of Online mode at YouTube and it seems perfectly functional. But whatever we do we can't play together. I'm not sure if I'm the only person having this trouble, or if this it's a bug of the game itself. Whatever it is, can someone please help me? or can this error please be investigated? Thanks in advice.

BTW, keep the magnific work on this! I love bomberman games and this one is definitely the most fun I've ever played. :)
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1203s
Index - Back to Top