BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Bombergoomba
Bomberbie

Post#561  Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Negi wrote:
For the TSA-style items skin who posted before
Since the finished take the edge of the item image You have put the URL of the file :wink: 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1y8LsTPha39UDFQWmtwTlhESms

A great design, that reminds me apart ''Bomberman TSA'' has been one of my favorites, and would give an interesting style to the game.

Someone64 wrote:
Not sure if this is an oversight or a feature but you can carry bombs while stepping on a trampoline to avoid activating the trampoline.
Power up ideas
Hot potato bomb: One use power up that flies out of you when you put a bomb down after taking it. Doesn't count toward your max bomb count and ignores any power ups you have that affect bombs. The hot potato gets more and more powerful as it's kicked around. By the third kick it becomes a small dangerous bomb. By the 5th kick becomes a VERY big dangerous bomb and blows up after the normal bomb timer. Before the 5th kick (punches, juggles, and throws are counted towards increasing the count) it can only blow up from chain reaction.

I would like to see this idea in action, a bomb that grows to the explosion range for every kick that do not want to be near the bomb hot potato exploded when ...

Try to draw some new ideas of items such previously '' NES Bomberman '' format.
I had never known existed another jetters Bomberman game for GBA, or that there was an object that makes you invisible to all other players for 20 seconds, that's amazing, that you think about that.

https://youtu.be/gG1HHSDaSg4?t=9s.

Sorry for inconvenience and my translation for use google translator Thanks for reading my comment.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1358s
Index - Back to Top