Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Ruki
Bomberbie

Post#550  Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Aaaaaand done, I made one version with Red hands, feet and frame, and one without.

I tried to reference various poses seen in GB3, for example, her flailing before exploding is based on when you get hit by a foe in GB3, her lose is based on when you want to QUIT during a Game Over screen, the intro is her Motobike selection pose and finally, her victory is the same as the on in GB3.

Secondly, Evil Bomber is based on his GB3 look rather than the Hero ones, but he does use the Hero colouration. He is quite tall like in GB3, and like in both GB3 and Hero, he flashes when defeated.

BTW, what did you think of the stage ideas?

UPDATE:

I've also made Carat Diamond from Super Bomberman, I'll probably do his minion Dr. Mook later...

Like Cutie and Evil, some of his anims reference SB1, his lose pose is the same as the ending, his panic pose is seen when his skyscraper is about to crumble, and his death anim is based on the basic enemy kill animation.

About time he made a comeback, don't you think? ;)

UPDATE:

A surprice release, It's actually from Bomberman on Android, Holland Bomberman(?)

I might do the russian Baboshka Bomberman too later on, but for now here we go.
I gotta say she has a very charming design. In terms of animations, her intro reference her artwork, holding a flower, while her death and winposes reference thoce seen in the Android game (yes, they seriously just flip the same death frame without even mirroring it or anything, and the winpose is basically just two frames)

Enjoy!

UPDATE UPDATE AGAIN:

Did a test on what The Underground from Bomberman GB2 would look like. So far the arrows, slowdown gas cracks and invincible stalker gimmicks are done. The gate is purely for detail.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

Finally, all the GB series characters are done, finishing up with Indy Bomber, Bomberman's grandfather and hero of Bomberman GB 2.

Like Cutie, his Lose and death face is based on the one from GB2, his intro is based on the title of GB2 and his winpose is the same as the round clear animation.
Considering he's Bomberman's grandpa I almost gave his greyish eyebrows to reference the older Harrison Ford, but eh whatever...
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0822s
Index - Back to Top