BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Ruki
Bomberbie

Post#547  Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:36 am  Reply with quote + 
Jaklub wrote:
Thanks for posting.

Hope you like em, and I'll keep on working on new guys. :)
Thank you for your time, I appreciate the contribution. I am not sure if Black Bombers are a suitable fit for the main cast of playable characters as they're not very distinct from normal Bombermen and were a one-time appearance, but I'll try to find place for them in the game one way or another.

Also, for everyone who considers contributing character sprites in future, please message me before you start working on the character. The character roster's rapidly growing and I want to make sure it remains cohesive and well balanced.

Ok, tanks for telling me. Personally what game and how many times they've been featured does'nt really bother me, I was thinking they could be sorted among "GB" characters like Wario, Indy Bomber, Cutie Bomber and Evil Bomber. I'm actually already working on Cutie and Evil as we speaker. :)

As for stages, I have some GB series concepts, one for each game:

Wario Blast: An arena dit insider The Super Gameboy frame But The inside is based on 5 of the 8 levels. A is stage1, B is the teleporter warehouse, C are The wacky arrows swamp, D is The Base with gas vents, and finalen E has ice, snowmen and regenerating blocks.

Lost Ruins: based on GB2, the stage would look like 1st stage in styr But featured gimmicks from The full game. Retractable walls, Tongues blocking paths, gas traps, and invincible stalking eyes that chase whoever is in The lead.

Finally, GB3 would use Gossick Star (or Dark) as it's level, and have temporary lights illuminating The stage, trampolines to get across areas, Bombs as solid blocks that explode (but wont dissapear) when struck, and even Evil Bombers massive hands trying to grab foes.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0867s
Index - Back to Top