Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Louies RPG
DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#2  Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwkrQqRF0jE

Oh. If there are any errors in the game such as not being able to get to the next area because of the teleporting issues, please let us know. If there are any errors such as the game over screen appearing without a reason or during the game play, please definitely say something about that! Any errors will be fixed and I will have to delete the old demo. But there shouldn't be anything wrong with it, I did go back and play through it before I uploaded it to my gaming site. If you cannot play the game at all, as in it won't open or it won't play, the game is most likely for upgraded windows like windows visa, windows 7, or windows 8. But it does work on XP computers too for some reason. Mac systems? I do not know. Probably not.

Thanks. If you really like the game, just give us some feedback. We'd love to hear your thoughts.

*BlackLouie is not evil in this game because I like Louies. So since people has been wanting to me make BlackLouie evil, I made his twin brother Orange Eyes in the game. So BlackLouie is playable and the boss is still a black Louie, but an evil one with orange eyes instead of red eyes.*

*Yes, when you start the game, 6 will travel in your party. Be sure to keep them all active, everyone will be needed! Even if their attacks don't work, some attacks can help!*

More information about the game is on my Louies RPG Wiki page. You can find walkthroughs and more!

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1297s
Index - Back to Top