BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Articles (Keshi Catalogue!)
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#13  Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:47 am  Reply with quote + 
@legato, Thanks, but... Fern (my partner at the site) used to tell me I should write for Cracked, before we started this site, but I don't feel like I'm quite cut out for it. They have a fairly specific way of doing things, and I doubt I'd be able (or willing) to try to come up with those types of articles, especially not on a regular basis... I honestly have no idea what I'd even write about. I guess I just prefer the freedom of publishing whatever I feel like publishing on my own, and not trying to fit someone else's standards for content and style.

I'm comfortable doing certain work for people like Fern and DarkFire because the work I do for them is specifically requested (art, scripting, music, etcetera) and thus is more task-based. Few endeavors are wholly fun, or even mostly fun. If the fun is largely outbalanced, then I'd rather be taking orders.

Digressive musings...

@Sora: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind in case something comes up!

It will almost certainly be at least November before another Bomberman article goes up, but in the meantime, in somewhat unrelated news, I have been preparing a Halloween-ish gift for you all. Hopefully, it will be ready before October is over. If not, it might be partially ready...
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1248s
Index - Back to Top