BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Articles (Keshi Catalogue!)
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#10  Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:52 am  Reply with quote + 
@Sora: I intend to focus on a lot of technical stuff, but I'd like to delve into cultural references and plot/universe analysis as well.

Somehow, I knew that bringing Bomberman 3DS would elicit this sort of response in everybody. Hahahah.

@legato: Most of my articles so far have been reviews of indie games, mainly old ones. I've been kept really busy and I generally only reserve a day to work on stuff for this site, so it was just easier to make articles of those sorts. It's likely that I'll continue to focus on gaming in general (reviews, analyses, Bomberman stuff, sprite/pseudocode tutorials/explanations). Basically, though, I just do whatever seems interesting at the time.

If you're interested in overanalyzing terrible, nonsensical time travel in fiction, and/or ridiculous romantic comedies, I did a review of The Lake House once. You know, the one with Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock, and the mailbox.

Otherwise, here's a list of my articles.

I'll probably be doing some offbeat articles in the coming weeks for Octoberness, but I'm slowly preparing more Bomberman-related stuff. Some of it you probably know, some you might not.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1778s
Index - Back to Top