BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Jetters Blu-ray re-release with extras!
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
I wanted to name this thread "The Only Bomberman Jetters Blu-ray Boxset Of Its Kind in the Universe," but it was too long. :cry: 

That is legitimately what this boxset is called, though! It's coming out next year and will include a drama CD ("Welcome Back, Jetters!", essentially serving as an episode 53) written by the lead writer for the series, two cases drawn by the character designer, and a roundtable interview with the cast. (There are some tweets about it here.) It's currently priced at almost $450, which is even more :cry:  -inducing, but considering how hard it is to find all three DVD boxsets (I mostly see the first one, have only recently seen the third, and did find the complete series on DVD on eBay, but for $2450) this is probably the cheaper deal, relatively speaking. Although it's unclear whether this is the only Blu-ray release they're doing or if they're going to do one without the extras that'll be cheaper. (Sakaki/BDR and I are splitting the costs on pre-ordering this edition because we love Bomberman and hate money.)

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1678s
Index - Back to Top