Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: An Opportunity to get Bomberman in Smash Bros
SailorBomber
Bomberdude

Post#36  Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have given several warnings, in Deviantart and Facebook, this has really helped a bit, as Bomberman entered the list of top rated characters, not winning, but its popularity has increased (and also by the name of the Spanish version called "Don pepe y los globos"(Don Pepe and balloons)" :perplex: 

but I wonder, one can vote on the same computer with different servers? as Chrome, Mozilla, Explorer, Safari, etc. :normal: 

Sora G. Silverwind wrote:
I also found this compilation of various Smashified Bombermans!

oh, I must finish my version as soon as possible (Maybe I will surprise more than one with a small surprise) :laugh: 

Sora G. Silverwind wrote:
Since I, too, didn't find any citation for the Bomberman rumor other than that wikia page, I sent BDR on a Google hunt to potentially dig up Japanese corroboration. That hunt is still in progress, but he did find a video of this mod that apparently(?) uses Olimar as a base (I'm not familiar with how Smash mods work).

I know the best character of Bomberman Super Smash Bros Brawl, its base is Luigi, but has its own powers like throwing bombs, grab their bombs, and others, the download link died, but I still have the file :peace: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1780s
Index - Back to Top