Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: An Opportunity to get Bomberman in Smash Bros
AtomicPoetryPunk
Bomberdude

Post#22  Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:42 am  Reply with quote + 
I agree that it makes sense to have K. Rool in the game, but he's still an ugly character that I don't like, yet I understand that's irrelevant to the discussion of whether or not he should be in Smash, which he should be if you ask me. However, you're arguing that DK deserves a 3rd character before Hudson even gets a 1st character, despite their extensive history with Nintendo.

And before you start arguing 1st party vs. 3rd party, K. Rool is a creation of Rare, NOT Nintendo.

I think they both deserve a spot for different reasons. fans obviously want K. Rool, and Bomberman/Hudson deserves the respect they've earned from Nintendo.

There isn't a trace of Hudson anywhere in Smash Bros. not even a trophy. Of Hudson Soft, the company that developed every decent Mario Party game! I'm sorry, but that's a tragedy. Bomberman should have at the very least been an assist trophy.

But thankfully Nintendo has decided to add at least a few more characters to their roster, which means we can both win, and there's little reason to argue further.

I'm personally optimistic for my favorite character in gaming. :cool:  And you can't (shouldn't want to) change that.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1357s
Index - Back to Top