Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: An Opportunity to get Bomberman in Smash Bros
Vent
Bomberdude

Post#20  Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:17 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah well, I don't see what's wrong with having ill-defined motives in a game that's not story-driven in the slightest. Nor do I see what's wrong with being ugly or goofy in a game that generally takes after western cartoons. Nor do I see why he needs to be powerful or intimidating in a game that doesn't really rely on who the final boss is a character in order to illicit reactions from the player (also, I thought he was pretty intimidating and powerful in DK64, so I dunno what filter plasm is looking through). Nor do I see why he needs to be taken seriously or be funny for.... any reason at all, really (although he is a riot in the infamous Donkey Kong Country cartoon). I want him there because DK deserves a third character, DK deserves his archenemy (Bowser, Ganondorf, King Dedede and arguably Mewtwo are all present, and Wolf was present in the previous game), and the Kremlings missed their cue for two games straight. This is the perfect opportunity to bring K. Rool back, regardless of what plasm thinks of him.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1399s
Index - Back to Top