Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: An Opportunity to get Bomberman in Smash Bros
AtomicPoetryPunk
Bomberdude

Post#13  Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:22 am  Reply with quote + 
"Another rumored third party brawler named Bomberman was originally going to be in the game but Hudson didn't want him to be in Brawl for unknown reasons."
http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Rumors

Now I realize that this is a sentence taken off of a collection of rumors, but I remember reading a statement from Sakurai a while back where he actually said that he wanted Bomberman in there, but Hudson said no. Unfortunately I can't find the primary source right now. So you can believe me or not, I don't think it's too farfetched, but I'm not gonna get too worked up over it either way.

I can't go back in time, but I do know that Shovel Knight has not been released in Japan, which diminishes his chances, Wonder Red would be a smart move by Nintendo, and I don't really like the idea of K. Rool myself, as he was always my least favorite part of the Donkey Kong games. Still if you'd rather see him in there then more power to you, I'm not gonna try and convince you otherwise, besides, you've obviously already voted. My point is simply that it's not impossible, we have no idea how many characters will be selected so we could get several characters. Another point to consider is that Nintendo has never said that it will come down to directly a popular vote, they're just taking our opinions into consideration, but they're ultimately making the final decision on their own. For all we know our votes could be completely arbitrary and my personal opinion is that we will mostly be seeing characters returning from other Smash games.

And finally, when I say Bomberman 3DS I mean a Bomberman title on the 3DS, because Bomberman Blitz isn't doing it for me. It could be anything and I'd be happy, it doesn't have to be the beautiful looking game that Konami ripped from us.

Again, I'm choosing to be recklessly optimistic on this, if you're not then I don't blame you at all. Sorry you disagree, but I've yet to see reason to give up hope. Not looking to make enemies here. :sad: 
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1523s
Index - Back to Top