Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: An Opportunity to get Bomberman in Smash Bros
AtomicPoetryPunk
Bomberdude

Post#11  Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:37 am  Reply with quote + 
The way I see it, if we get Bomberman in Smash then he will be an incredible addition to one of my favorite games, but more importantly it will be some much needed exposure for Bomberman to the modern audience. I get the feeling that most gamers today have never been exposed to Bomberman and if we can just cross that gap then Bomberman's adorable charm will do the rest of the work. Also, a place in Smash would mean the creation of a beautiful Bomberman amiibo, and subsequent titles for the Wii U and 3DS.

I also see that it is more likely than we may think that Bomberman is chosen, considering the history Nintendo has with the late Hudson Soft, and how Bomberman represents Hudson's legacy. Bomberman is a lot more popular in Japan than America, so we can expect some votes from them, not to mention his popularity in spanish speaking countries. There's also the fact that Sakurai (Smash creator) originally wanted Bomberman to appear in Brawl, but that was right when all the crazy stuff was happening with Konami/Hudson and they couldn't work out a deal. And Bomberman can't be worth very much to Konami right now, so I see that it's possible.

Bottom line, I'm a recklessly optimistic individual and I want nothing more right now than Bomberman 3DS. I don't want to see a gaming icon die, and from what I can tell this might be Bomberman's last chance, so I'm trying to convince as many people to vote as possible to vote. :flame: 

Sorry if I'm a bit too dramatic, I can't help it, I'm a poet. :oops: 
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1277s
Index - Back to Top