Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bomberman Hideaway - A New Fansite?
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 2120]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Fansites

B.H
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey guys, I've been working on something for the past few weeks, and I thought you all would like it if I posted it here.
The fansite's name is Bomberman Hideaway. It's in it's very early stages, it only has basic information for the main series games up to Bomberman World.
I'm planning on adding manuals and strategy guides soon, but I'm not sure if it would be okay for me to put them up since I got some of them from other sites. I don't know.

http://www.sites.google.com/site/bombermanhideaway/

Please give me some feedback on it so far! If there's anything wrong with it that I need to change, please let me know. This might not have the same amount of information as Ragey's Bomberman site, but I figured I'd work on it as much as I could. :oops: 
View user profile Send Private Message
berrybob
Bombertrainee

Post#2  Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Pretty good for a early website. I hope it will become a great website someday.

Edit: I'm a fan of the bomberman land series. Yes, this isn't the normal bomberman game but it is a bunch of minigames, but you can put bomberman land-related topics on your website.

Also, many bomberman land games comes with a multiplayer-style bomberman game: It's called Battle game, battle pack or battle-something. Each bomberman land game have it's own battle game though. So, better you put this too.

It's just a recommendation, but many players don't like the land series, so, it's your choice.
B.H
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
The information on the games is rather incomplete, as I don't have any of the side game information up. But I will consider Bomberman Land.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Fansites All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1315s
Index - Back to Top