Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#449  Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:39 am  Reply with quote + 
On a side note, I remember someone way earlier in this thread was complaining about the difficulties of scanning the books and such. (I know those feelings, bro.) The only way to get a nearly-perfect scan job is to debind the book (in other words, tear it apart and pull out the pages) and scan each page separately. Which sucks because these things are already kind of a hassle to get a hold of, so to have to destroy them for the sake of sharing them with the world is a bit :cry: -inducing. I've already debound the Bomberman 64 4-Koma Gag Battle book, and while my scan job this time around is much better than when I tried it several years ago, the bibliophile in me continues to be appalled that I did such a thing to one of my books. The thought of repeating the process for 14+ volumes of assorted Bombermanga is just A-GO-NY, A-GO-NY all around.

(There is a way to rebind debound books, but I've yet to try it out.)

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1266s
Index - Back to Top