BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: The hardest multiplayer bomberman?
berrybob
Bombertrainee

Post#16  Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:09 am  Reply with quote + 
BlueBomberman wrote:
Bomberman Generations has one of the better AI in the series. In that they really no how to avoid blasts and are pretty aggressive compared to other games.

I'll try it one day.

I found out that in bomberman land touch 2, the computers are too defensive! I put no sudden death for 9 minutes, but no computer player won or lost... Just a bunch of draws.

In bomberman hardball, the computer is very offensive. But they only become very hard if you remove all special bombs and put only the 3 standard items (bomb, fire and speed) and kick bomb. They become pretty stupid otherwise, and they often kill themselves.

In bomberman land touch 1 and bomberman DS, the easy computer is just a slower version of the hard computer. The normal computer is just a little faster. That's why you can see the easy computer win the hard one: The AI is the same. The only thing that changes is it's speed.

For super bomberman 5, the AI is very intelligent, but it does have a certain pattern. One example is setting two bombs in a horizontal or vertical way and then kicking them. Once you learn it's pattern, it's pretty easy. But the patterns are well choosen, so it's a very intelligent AI.

I wonder how intelligent bomberman generations' AI is?
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1696s
Index - Back to Top